[Zeek] Fw: CAF and running zeek help

Daniel Herakovic dherakovic at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 16 08:29:42 PDT 2019

Hey,

I tried a fresh install from the github repo on duplicate hardware, with the included CAF, and didn't get any segmentation fault errors when running it. Now its running and logging properly. I assume the stack trace wont be necessary. If for some reason, you want the gdb/llbd stack trace, I have that install available.

Thank for your responses and suggestions.

Dan.