[Zeek] Newsletter

Patrick Kelley pkelley at hyperionavenue.com
Mon Apr 29 16:20:54 PDT 2019

Negative.

Pulled from Master.

Something along the lines of “Can’t find local.zeek”. Copied local.bro, but couldn’t load any scripts or folders with __load__.bro.

Rolled back to any earlier version and moved on.

A bug was reported by another party and I believe was recently merged.

If I have time, I’ll get more info.

Patrick Kelley, CISSP, C|EH, ITIL
CTO
patrick.kelley at criticalpathsecurity.com