[Zeek] How large can the Intel file .dat be?

Patrick Cain pcain at coopercain.com
Thu Aug 8 14:25:13 PDT 2019

Hi,

I don’t use try.bro.org but in real-life, my intel files have about 10,000
entries.  They used to be much bigger but some of that intel wasn’t good
enough to keep using. :( The files reload every hour. I’ve seen no
performance hit based on their size but I do have big physical servers only
handling about 5-6 GB/sec.

Pat