[Zeek] Zeek Week 2019 Agenda Now Available

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Fri Aug 23 15:50:20 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Most of the Zeek Week 2019 Agenda is now available at:
http://bit.ly/zeekweek19agenda

It's going to be a great line up with an Intro to Zeek Training workshop
the day before.

You have 3 participation options if you would like to attend:

1 - Workshop only (8 October)
2 - ZeekWeek Events Only (9-11 October)
3 - Workshop and ZeekWeek  (8-11 October)

You can choose your the option that is best for you when you register:
http://bit.ly/zeekweek19_registration

Hotel room rates are still at the event rate for a little while longer and
registration prices will go up at then end of the month so don't wait,
register today.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you in
Seattle on 8-11 October, 2019.

Thanks,
~Amber

--

*Amber Graner*
Director of Community

828.582.9469

 * Ask me about how you can participate in the Zeek (formerly Bro)
community.
 * Remember - ZEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!