[Zeek] [New Blog Post] - Zeek Community Resources - Contributed by Johanna Amann

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Tue Dec 17 06:32:45 PST 2019

Hi all,

Check out the latest blog post on blog.zeek.org entitled 'Zeek Community
Resources: Or, how can I get involved" by Johanna Amann.  (
https://blog.zeek.org/2019/12/zeek-community-resources.html)

In this post, Johanna goes through all the ways that Zeek Users can
participate in the Zeek Community and Zeek out with users and contributors
like yourselves.

Check it out and if you have any questions about getting involved or if you
have ideas for a blog post, meetups or workshops please let us know.

Thanks and Happy Zeeking!
~Amber

--

*Amber Graner*
Director of Community

828.582.9469

Schedule time on my calendar here. <https://calendly.com/amber_graner>

 * Ask me about how you can participate in the Zeek (formerly Bro)
community.
 * Remember - ZEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!