[Zeek] 6 Dec 2019 - Community Call - Summary and Links

Johanna Amann johanna at icir.org
Fri Dec 20 00:02:35 PST 2019

Hi,

In news related to this - Mozilla just went through a long process to
decide on what to do for synchronous messaging. They published a thread
with their decision at
https://discourse.mozilla.org/t/synchronous-messaging-at-mozilla-the-decision/50620,
which might be worth a read.

The short version is that they chose Matrix, after evaluating a lot of
options; two of the main reasons are community safety and accessibility.

Johanna