[Zeek] Live capture configuration

mxd6 mxd6 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 25 07:32:03 PST 2019

I'm trying to setup my ZEEK system to do both MODBUS and DNP3 live capture on the network. When I include the following statements into my local.zeek file it fails on deployment with the error "fatal error in ../../../local.zeek. Can't find protocols/modbus/software"Here is my load statements in local.zeek:@load protocols/modbus/software at load protocols/dnp3/softwareAny suggestion or examples on configurations for live capture for these two protocols?Any help would be greatly appreciated!