[Zeek] MAC Address In Logs

Michał Purzyński michalpurzynski1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:21:56 PST 2019

If testing with a cluster - have you re-deployed your Zeek?

"broctl deploy" needs to be run after each change to scripts and
configuration. You can see what scripts are loaded with the "broctl
scripts" command, so just run

broctl scripts | grep mac

If testing with a pcap - some scripts are not loaded by default when you
just run zeek from the command line. You can try with

bro -C -r <pcap> policy/protocols/conn/mac-logging

to explicitly load this script.