[Zeek] Does Zeek support capture from nflog link type?

Tom Donnelly tom at rubica.com
Thu Jan 17 13:33:40 PST 2019

Hi,

I’m looking to capture from nflog (netfilter integration), but Zeek doesn’t seem to like `BroArgs = -i nflog:4`

Do I need to integrate a plugin for this to work?

Tom Donnelly

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Thank You.