[Zeek] R: New Analyzer

Palumbo Mauro mauro.palumbo at aizoon.it
Wed Jul 10 00:30:18 PDT 2019

Hi Aaron,
   not sure what you have done so far, but maybe you are missing something on the script side?

To activate signature recognition for analyzers, you must write a script with the proper signature (usually called dpd.sig) and load it (usually with @load-sigs ./dpd.sig in the main.zeek script for the analyzer).

Have a look at the script side of some other analyzers to see some examples.

Mauro