[Zeek] ZeekDays - Technical User Workshops - Poll

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Fri Jul 26 09:13:57 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Various organizations are considering sponsoring a series of single-day
Zeek User Workshops across multiple geographies, starting in Atlanta, GA
this fall.

I've created a short (7 question) survey poll to find out what topics are
of interest to you.  This will allow me work with the sponsoring
organizations to provide the most relevant content.

Please take a moment to give your feedback -
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G7PLPDZ

Also if you or your organization would like to host a Zeek Event, please
let me know.

Thanks,
~Amber

--
*Amber Graner*
Director of Community

828.582.9469

 * Ask me about how you can participate in the Zeek (formerly Bro)
community.
 * Remember - ZEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!