[Zeek] known_*

Mike Dopheide dopheide at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 09:37:53 PDT 2019

I think it can get kind of confusing with the naming of different functions.

For instance, in bro_init() you'll see Cluster::create_store(), but later
you'll see Broker::put_unique().  Those are both required bits for the data
store to work and the Cluster* functions use Broker underneath.

The variables like use_service_store toggle whether or not to use the data
store method for persistent data or if you'd rather just use
Cluster::publish_hrw.  I imagine that's faster because it's doing less,
then then you obviously lose the persistence.

-Dop