[Zeek] Communication channels

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Mon Jun 3 06:25:57 PDT 2019

I’ll research some options and ask for the LT to review at the next
meeting.

Please continue to add your your thoughts.

Thanks,
~Amber

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 7:34 AM Woot4moo <tscheponik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Agree. While giphy integration is a good time killer, I am far more
> interested in modern amenities such as threads and history. I presume
> Matrix would get us there or could be close with some pull requests.
>
> On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 8:24 AM Mark Gardner <mkg at vt.edu> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 11:45 AM anthony kasza <anthony.kasza at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I don't use the IRC channel but I would lurk in a Zeek Slack channel.
>>>

>> Please choose an open standard rather than a walled garden. Someone above
>> suggested Matrix as a possibility.

*Amber Graner*
Director of Community
Corelight, Inc

828.582.9469

 * Ask me about how you can participate in the Zeek (formerly Bro)
community.
 * Remember - ZEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!