[Zeek] Packages in the Arch user repo

Nick Skelsey nskelsey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 02:54:12 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

I have packaged and uploaded zeek [1] and zeek-broker [2] into the Arch
user repository.

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/zeek/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/zeek-broker/

I've tested the install on a few different systems and it seems to work. I
plan on maintaining these packages long term because zeek is awesome.

The flags I've configured for zeek-broker are minimal because the only
current user (me) requires the headers and the shared objects. So, let me
know either here or in the comments in the aur if flag x,y,z would be nice
to have by default and I'll turn them on.

Cheers,
  Nick