[Zeek] Creating a module and accessing an event in another script

Merril Mathew merril.mathew at baby2body.com
Fri Jun 7 01:29:19 PDT 2019

Hi Justin,

You are a life saver. :) That did the trick.

I also have one more question. I been searching online to understand how a function	can return a user defined record and have not come across one yet.

function set_session(c:  connection, var: string):  record
	{
		local info: SSH::Info;
		return info;
	}
This doesn’t work. Am I on the right path here?

Kind regards,
Merril.