[Zeek] Multiple print in the same line

Hugo hugolin615 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 10:10:28 PDT 2019

Hi,

I am wondering whether there is a way to call multiple prints such that
they print in the same line. By default, in Zeek, each print will print in
different lines.

For example, if I want to print all elements of a vector v1 in the same
line in a log file "log_name" with "print log_name, v1", all elements are
printed in the same line. But the character "[" and "]" at the beginning
and end of the line can be annoying if the log is used by other software
such as gnuplot. However, if I iterate each element in v1 and print it one
by one, I will not print all elements in the same line. Wonder whether we
have a workaround on this issue or not.

Thank you and best regards,

Hui Lin