[Zeek] State of p0f support

Michał Purzyński michalpurzynski1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:05:18 PDT 2019

There is so much data in various logs, like software.log, http.log, SSL,
DNS, known_*, x509 and even in the conn.log that recognizing the OS is most
of the time trivial. I would rather invest into correlation and build a
scoring engine that logs a verdict "based on A, B and C I think this is a
Windows 10"