[Zeek] State of p0f support

Robin Sommer robin at corelight.com
Thu Jun 20 11:05:21 PDT 2019

To wrap this up: What I think I'm hearing is that there's certainly
opportunity for a much improved/modern version of such functionality,
but it also sounds like that nobody's is relying on that old
functionality anymore (not a surprise). So we'll go ahead and remove
the current p0f code in Zeek.

Robin

--
Robin Sommer * Corelight, Inc. * robin at corelight.com * www.corelight.com