[Zeek] Bro doctor fails

Allen, Brian brianallen at wustl.edu
Tue Jun 25 05:55:43 PDT 2019

I had bro doctor working, but then we had an issue/accident in the datacenter and I had to rebuild the manager from scratch.  I tried to follow my detailed notes from when I installed it the first time.  Now bro doctor isn't working, and I'm trying to figure out why.  Any suggestions?

$ sudo ./zeekctl doctor.bro

Warning: ZeekControl plugin uses legacy BroControl API. Use
'import ZeekControl.plugin' instead of 'import BroControl.plugin'

Warning: Plugin 'doctor' not activated because its init() method raised exception: 'plugin doctor lookup of unknown config option bro'
Error: unknown command 'doctor.bro'

ZeekControl Version 1.9-49

Thanks for your help,
-Brian