[Zeek] (no subject)

Enki fyiohhai at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:00:41 PDT 2019

I’m trying to create my first protocol analyzer with BinPac for the
synchrophasor protocol (IEEE Std C37.118) – from what I can tell, nobody
has made an analyzer for it yet. I'm trying to define the message format in
synchrophasor-protocol.pac. However, stuff like the format of data packets
are based on a previously sent configuration packet. How do I write
synchrophasor-protocol.pac so I can parse them based on the previously sent
packet? Here’s some documentation on the protocol if you need it:
http://smartgridcenter.tamu.edu/resume/pdf/1/SynPhasor_std.pdf

Again, this is my first time trying to write a protocol analyzer with
BinPac, so sorry if this is obvious.

Thank you