[Zeek] Can Zeek be installed as in-line IPS?

Patrick Kelley patrick.kelley at criticalpathsecurity.com
Mon Mar 18 10:49:50 PDT 2019

Yes.  Many.

PCI-DSS 11.4 comes up quite often. Whether we have consensus on the
validity and utility of an IPS or not, it comes up in every single PCI
audit.

--

*Patrick Kelley, CISSP, C|EH, ITIL*
*CTO*
patrick.kelley at criticalpathsecurity.com
(o) 770-224-6482

*The limit to which you have accepted being comfortable is the limit to
which you have grown. Accept new challenges as an opportunity to enrich
yourself and not as a point of potential failure.*