[Zeek] Can Zeek be installed as in-line IPS?

Patrick Kelley patrick.kelley at criticalpathsecurity.com
Mon Mar 18 12:01:49 PDT 2019

@James Lay

Couldn't agree more about the metadata and convergence of E/W traffic.
Additionally, we've used SIP analyzers to validate the implementation of
Zeek as a security platform, as it could provide greater visibility into
call center traffic.

Showing that it could increase efficiency, while providing a better
security posture was a good win.

patrick.kelley at criticalpathsecurity.com
(o) 770-224-6482