[Zeek] Bro -r using multiple PCAP

Otto Fowler ottobackwards at gmail.com
Thu May 2 06:34:34 PDT 2019

I made a quick github project with the script I had sent David.

https://github.com/ottobackwards/run-bro-pcap-directory

if anyone is interested.

On May 1, 2019 at 00:33:06, David Decker (x.faith at gmail.com) wrote:

Update on the Bro -r using multiple scripts.

I guess I should add that I am needing to break out the logs (either by
PCAP or by say day) not sure what is the easiest.
Thanks everyone so far.
Still working out the kinks i guess.
New to this.