[Zeek] Using "dbl" instead of "num" in SumStats

Jim Mellander jmellander at lbl.gov
Mon May 6 10:49:02 PDT 2019

Hmmm, that SumStats::observe line doesn't seem quite correct.  Generally,
observations are in the form:

SumStats::observe("foo", [$host=bar], [$dbl=val]);

Assuming what you sent was just a typo,  it would be interesting to know
whether the same behavior is seen both in a cluster and standalone, as
SumStats uses a different code path for those two cases.  If only the
cluster gives a different result (likely less than the manual count), then
I would be concerned that that not all cluster results are being received
by the manager when it composes the results.

Jim