[Zeek] Using "dbl" instead of "num" in SumStats

Hui Lin (Hugo) hlin33 at illinois.edu
Mon May 6 11:32:17 PDT 2019

I am afraid that is not a typo. I copy paste from the documentation at
https://docs.zeek.org/en/stable/frameworks/sumstats.html#examples. I think
what I wrote is consistent with what you provide, instead I directly call
Key and Observe constructor for the second and third parameters.  I am just
using standalone version to analyze a pcap. More interestingly, as the
periodic epoch call back function print out, the "num" field of the epoch
result can decrease!