[Zeek] Compile with —enable-coverage

Jon Siwek jsiwek at corelight.com
Wed May 15 10:23:50 PDT 2019

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 8:17 AM Woot4moo <tscheponik at gmail.com> wrote:

> Appreciate the help on this. I think I need to slightly modify the script to only evaluate my custom .bro / .zeek files. Which seem to be properly reporting out some lines as being executed.
>
> Before I go down this path, is there some parameter I should pass instead to only scan my script directory? For example:

Looks like the last parameter of coverage-calc is a directory
containing the scripts you want the coverage calculated against, so
may try pointing that to your own custom bro/zeek scripts instead of
the ones shipped in the our source tree.

Generally that script was meant for our own test suite usage, so may
need to be modified for your use, but the data produced by running
with BRO_PROFILER_FILE is what any coverage calculation could be based
on.

- Jon