[Zeek] Which services are identified in conn.log by bro?

Sachinji Giri sachin.giribuva at niyuj.com
Mon May 27 22:07:00 PDT 2019

Hi all,

I am looking for the list of services that bro/zeek identifies in conn.log.
But I am unable to find out exactly how many services bro identifies. Can
someone please point out to me the correct script le or source code or
documentation where I can get the list of services that bro detects?

Documentation says :

> application-layer services ( - the service field is filled in as Bro
> determines a specific protocol to be in use, independent of the
> connection’s ports)

But where are these services defined? How many are identified in the
conn.log?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Sachin Giri