[Zeek] R: how to specify ip address through variables

Palumbo Mauro mauro.palumbo at aizoon.it
Tue Nov 19 07:44:37 PST 2019

Hi Ravi,

For the 1Q, you can easily define variables for ip addresses in zeek using the type “addr”. However, I don’t think you can do it in a signature file.

For the 2Q, have a look at https://docs.zeek.org/en/stable/scripts/base/utils/exec.zeek.html#id-Exec::run

For the 3Q, I think they use it at CERN in Geneva too.

Mauro