[Zeek] Ryu Controller

Priyatham Ganta gantapritham4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 13:08:31 PST 2019

Hi,

I'm trying to run Bro as IDS. Hence, I don't want to show all the logs on
the console.I just want to look at the alerts generated by Bro if there are
any attacks on the network. That's the reason I want to print only the
alerts and not logs.
How do I run Bro in IDS mode?

For Bro to run as IDS, there should be some policies configured with which
this application will differentiate between normal traffic and malicious
traffic. I want to look at those policies.

Can you help me with this?

Thanks