[Zeek] ZeekWeek 2019

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Tue Oct 1 03:25:21 PDT 2019

Hi all,

ZeekWeek 2019 is less than a week a way?  Want to go?

Registration is still open for both the training sessions (8 Oct) and
ZeekWeek (9-11 Oct).

==Registration Link - http://bit.ly/zeekweek19_registration

If you want to know more about using Zeek as a network monitoring tool or a
language then this is the place to me.

Also, if you're interested in networking with the Zeek Leadership Team,
Zeek Maintainers, or any of the sponsoring companies, now is your chance.

==Agenda Link - http://bit.ly/zeekweek19agenda

Missed the early bird registration but you still want to go?  Contact me
for a 20% off discount code.

Hope to see you in Seattle next week.

With gratitude,
~Amber

--

*Amber Graner*
Director of Community

828.582.9469

 * Ask me about how you can participate in the Zeek (formerly Bro)
community.
 * Remember - ZEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!