[Zeek] Seeking Volunteers for ZeekWeek - Seattle, WA

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Thu Oct 3 15:11:38 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Are you in the Seattle area?  Would you like to attend ZeekWeek?

We need to staff our registration desk for ZeekWeek starting on Wednesday,
Oct. 9 and ending on Friday, Oct.11.

If you volunteer you'll be given access to the other days event. For
example, if you staff the registration desk on Wednesday you can attend the
Thursday and Friday Sessions.  If you volunteer for the Thursday time slot
you can attend Wednesday and Friday.

Below are the details (parking is currently not complimentary/covered by
us, but I will look into getting the staff vouchers):

Hilton Embassy Suites Seattle 255 S King St, Seattle, WA 98104
*Everything will take place on the 6th floor for the entire day*

Wednesday, Oct. 9th (two people needed)
6:00am - 5:00pm

Thursday, Oct. 10th (just one person needed)
7:00am - 3:30pm

Friday, Oct. 11th (just one person needed)
7:30am - 1:30pm

Below is the link to the conference website, my company Corelight is just
hosting/paying for the event which is why I am scheduling the temp staff:
https://www.zeekweek.com/event/e0f22534-4348-4055-bdeb-c0496ac24050/websitePage:645d57e4-75eb-4769-b2c0-f201a0bfc6ce?5S%2CM3%2Ce0f22534-4348-4055-bdeb-c0496ac24050=

Please let me know if you have any questions.Thank you for your help.

~Amber

--

*Amber Graner*
Director of Community

828.582.9469

 * Ask me about how you can participate in the Zeek (formerly Bro)
community.
 * Remember - ZEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!