[Zeek] ZeekDays (Technical User Workshops) - 23 Oct 2019 - Atlanta, GA

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Thu Oct 3 17:01:35 PDT 2019

Are you in, near, or around Atlanta, GA?   Aren't  able to attend ZeekWeek this
year?

Are you interested in knowing more about Zeek (Formerly Bro)?

Does scripting with Zeek interest you?

What about Threat Hunting with Elastic + Zeek?

Check out our first in a series ZeekDays Events (Technical User Workshop)
that will be held on 23 Oct in Atlanta, GA.

The workshops are free, but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.

There will be a Happy Hour Social sponsored by Corelight, Inc following the
event.

More information can be found at:
https://www.meetup.com/Zeek-Days-Zeek-Bro-Technical-User-Workshop-Atlanta-GA/events/265369805/

If you're interested in sponsoring a Zeek event please let me know.

Thanks,

~Amber

--

*Amber Graner*
Director of Community

828.582.9469

 * Ask me about how you can participate in the Zeek (formerly Bro)
community.
 * Remember - ZEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!