[Zeek] ZeekDays Workshop in Atlanta on 23 OCT

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Wed Oct 9 11:45:17 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Maybe you or someone you know wasn't able to make it out to Seattle this
week. If so, then check out the ZeekDays Workshop that will take place in
Atlanta, Georgia on 23 Oct 2019 from 9 - 5pm.

This workshop will include:
* An Intro to Zeek (tool)
* An Intro to Zeek Scripting (language)
* Threat Hunting with Elastic +Zeek (data)

Time
9-10am - Registration
10-10:15am - Welcome - Amber Graner, Zeek Director of Community, Corelight
10:15-11am - Intro to Zeek - Seth Hall, Zeek Leadership Team Member,
Co-Founder and Chief Evangelist, Corelight
11am-11:15am - Break
11:15am-12pm - Intro to Zeek Scripting - Seth Hall
12-1pm - Lunch (provided)
1-2pm - Threat Hunting with Elastic+Zeek - Alex Kirk
2-2:15pm - Break
2-3pm - Session 4 - Threat Hunting with Elastic+Zeek (cont) - Alex Kirk
3-3:30pm - Q&A/Wrap up - Seth/Alex/Amber and others TBD
3:30-5pm - Happy Hour sponsored by Corelight - onsite

This event is free to the public, but registration is required.

You can sign up at:
https://www.meetup.com/Zeek-Days-Zeek-Bro-Technical-User-Workshop-Atlanta-GA/events/265369805/

~Amber

--

*Amber Graner*
Director of Community

828.582.9469

 * Ask me about how you can participate in the Zeek (formerly Bro)
community.
 * Remember - ZEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!