[Zeek] Official Zeek Community Slack Channel Poll

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Mon Oct 14 18:41:54 PDT 2019

Hi all,

There was a question on the mailing list earlier this year and again at
ZeekWeek19 about plans to create an Official Zeek Community Slack Channel.

Below is a 4 question 1 minute survey, please take a moment to respond.  We
will leave the survey up until 21 Oct 2019 5pm PT.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Official_Zeek_Community_Slack_Channel_Poll

We will publish the results to the mailing list on 25 October 2019.

<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Official_Zeek_Community_Slack_Channel_Poll>

Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer these questions.

with gratitude,
~Amber

--

*Amber Graner*
Zeek, Director of Community

828.582.9469

 * Ask me about how you can participate in the Zeek (formerly Bro)
community.
 * Remember - ZEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!