[Zeek] Official Zeek Community Slack Channel Poll

fatema bannatwala fatema.bannatwala at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 07:24:30 PDT 2019

Thanks Amber for setting up the poll for the audience input.
All the points mentioned regarding pros and cons are noted, and think one
of the ways, to see what will work best for the community to stay connected
via a communication channel, is to ask for their input. What works for us
or few of us might not work at all for the community and we definitely
would want to make their life easy by providing an easy access to the
community channel.

For the survey, looks good, maybe providing the third option of "Maybe"
with a comment box for the people to write their comments, if slack doesn't
work for them, could help us getting more info? I am sure there are better
ways to incorporate the users feedback, but just a thought!

Regards,
Fatema