[Zeek] Official Zeek Community Slack Channel Poll

Mike Dopheide dopheide at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 10:04:59 PDT 2019

I think Fatema is spot on here.  It doesn't matter what any of us would
prefer in a perfect world.

If any random open source standard would work, then we'd have a bunch of
people in irc asking questions.  Any solution that requires people to
install a different app or have an extra browser tab open is likely doomed
to a similar fate, but if we can hook into an app like Slack, that they
already have open, we have a better chance of staying connected after
reboots and garnering participation via subtle activity notifications.

-Dop