[Zeek] Seek error when I try to use zeekctl command

Carlos Lopez clopmz at outlook.com
Sun Oct 20 06:44:47 PDT 2019

Yep, you are right Ericooi … There was an error in my nodes.cfg … Now, it is solved. Many thanks.

On the other side, this:

Warning: ZeekControl plugin uses legacy BroControl API. Use
'import ZeekControl.plugin' instead of 'import BroControl.plugin'

.. appears every time zeekctl runs …

--
Regards,
C. L. Martinez