[Zeek] Registration Open: Zeek Days Atlanta - 23 Oct 2019 - Attend for a chance to win a Raspberry Pi 4B

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Mon Oct 21 07:25:06 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Just a reminder, we're kicking off Zeek Days in Atlanta this week on 23
October 2019.

Zeek Days are free to attend, but registration is required
<https://www.meetup.com/Zeek-Days-Zeek-Bro-Technical-User-Workshop-Atlanta-GA/events/265369805/>
.

Corelight, Inc is sponsoring this event and will be raffling off a
Raspberry Pi 4B running Raspbian with Zeek pre-installed.(
https://lnkd.in/eEgkpsY)

Sessions include:

   - Introduction to Zeek - Amber Graner
   - Script Writing with Zeek - Seth Hall
   - Threat Hunting with Elastic + Zeek - Alex Kirk and Michelle Bennett
   - Profiling in Production (Memory, Core & Script profiling; Problems
   solved and lessons learned) - Justin Azoff

Sign up today -
https://www.meetup.com/Zeek-Days-Zeek-Bro-Technical-User-Workshop-Atlanta-GA/events/265369805/

If you or your organization would like to host a Zeek Hours (Meetups) or
Zeek Days (Workshop) event please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope to see you all in Atlanta.

With gratitude,
~Amber

--

*Amber Graner*
Director of Community

828.582.9469

 * Ask me about how you can participate in the Zeek (formerly Bro)
community.
 * Remember - ZEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND!!