[Zeek] how can i config bro to let it only capture and analyze http packages?

Johanna Amann johanna at corelight.com
Wed Oct 23 01:39:44 PDT 2019

Hi Mark,

the old packages currently are still available at the old location
https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=network%3Abro&package=bro
/ https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/network:bro/bro

And just for reference - Zeek downloads moved to
https://software.opensuse.org//download.html?project=security%3Azeek&package=zeek
/ https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/security:zeek/zeek

Johanna