[Zeek] Seek error when I try to use zeekctl command

Seth Hall seth at corelight.com
Thu Oct 31 05:13:17 PDT 2019

It's possible that a plugin you have installed from the package manager
or manually contained a zeekctl/broctl plugin and hasn't been updated
for Zeek 3.0 yet.  Take a look in /usr/local/bro/lib/zeekctl/plugins to
see what's there and if one of the plugins there is using BroControl.
If you find something in there using the BroControl API you could then
go and file a ticket with the plugin that is causing the issue! :)

   .Seth

Seth Hall * Corelight, Inc * www.corelight.com