[Zeek] Outdated "starting points" page

陈 龙 jasonchen-work at outlook.com
Wed Sep 25 07:27:02 PDT 2019

Hi,

recently I'm staring looking at Zeek's source code for learning. But I notice that the doc in zeek.org<http://zeek.org> seems to be outdated, for example, the page "starting points” (https://www.zeek.org/development/howtos/starting-points.html). On this page, it mentioned DPM.cc/.h<http://DPM.cc/.h> and AnalyzerTags.h. But I find them in release 2.1rather than release 2.6.

It will be more friendly for newbie like me if it be updated or noted with version number.

Regards.

-- Jason