[Zeek] Interviews - Keith Lehigh of Indiana University and the Zeek Leadership Team

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Wed Apr 1 06:31:08 PDT 2020

Hi all,

The latest People of Zeek Interview is with Keith Lehigh.  Many of you know
him from the Zeek Community and have probably met him at ZeekWeek or other
Zeek events.  In this interview you can get to know a little more about
Keith and what excites him about Zeek.

https://zeek.org/2020/03/30/people-of-zeek-interview-series-keith-lehigh-of-indiana-university-and-the-zeek-leadership-team/

Are you or someone you know doing great things with Zeek?

We've got a lot more being queued up, but everyone has a story and I'd like
to share yours!  You can email me or news at zeek.org if you'd like to be
included in the series or if there is someone you'd like me to reach out
to.

Thanks again, Keith for taking time to do the interview.  And thanks in
advance for all those I've already talked to about doing these.  We're
working through the list.

With gratitude,
~Amber