[Zeek] Error with filters

Jorge Garcia Rodriguez jgarciar at sia.es
Fri Apr 3 03:57:49 PDT 2020

Hi guys.

We have recently updated the versión of our Zeeks to the last stable 3.1.1 from 3.0.1

My problem is that in the previous version we had a filter that worked perfectly and now in the new version it doesn't work anymore.

The filter is in the end of the local.zeek file and is the next one:

redef restrict_filters += { ["hosts"] = " not host 172.22.96.200" };

I don't know if it is a bug or we have to write the filter differently but it doesn't work in the new version.

Thank you,

Regards.

Jorge García Rodríguez
Technical Consultant
Security Infrastructures
jgarciar at sia.es<mailto:jgarciar at sia.es>
Grupo SIA
Avda.Europa,2 - Alcor Plaza, Edificio B - Parque Oeste Alcorcón
28922 Alcorcón - Madrid
Tlf: +34 902 480 580<nxphone:+34%20902%20480%20580>   Fax: +34 91 307 79 80<nxphone:+34%2091%20307%2079%2080>
www.siainternational.com<http://www.siainternational.com/>
delivering value
This e-mail and any attached files are intended solely for the addresse/s identified herein. It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information and may not necessarily represent the opinion of SIA.
No legally binding commitments will be created by this E-mail message. Where we intend to create legally binding commitments these will be made through hard copy correspondence or documents. If you receive this message by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and delete it since you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute, print or copy all or part of the contained information Thank you. It is understood that the message was sent to you accidentally, although you appear as the addressee, you can see from the frame of existing relations that you were not the final addressee.