[Zeek] Zeek From Home - 15 April 2020 - Zeek Agent - presented by Seth Hall

Amber Graner akgraner at corelight.com
Tue Apr 14 06:10:53 PDT 2020

Hi all,

===You are invited to a Zoom webinar.===

* When: Apr 15, 2020
* Time: 11am AM Pacific Time/ 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
* Topic: Zeek From Home - Zeek-Agent - host Seth Hall

Zeek-Agent is an endpoint monitoring agent that provides host activity to
Zeek

===How to Register===

Register in advance for this webinar*:
https://corelight.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_SK5uujKBQL-DyV7Jcq-I9w

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

**PLEASE NOTE: * While these webinars are hosted by Corelight, your
registration information is not shared with anyone outside of myself and
will only be used to update you about this webinar.