[Zeek] "bro-cluster-in-a-box-setup" to "zeek-cluster-in-a-box-setup"?

Paul Sibley Paul.Sibley at canarie.ca
Wed Feb 5 09:35:12 PST 2020

Hello Zeek Community,

I am working on a project where Zeek has been deployed in two phases.
During the first phase, some participants used
"https://github.com/ncsa/bro-cluster-in-a-box-setup" script to assist in,
and automate a lot of the installation process.

Since then we have entered the phase in our project where more participants
have been added, CentOS 8 is preferred, and we are using Zeek 3.0.1.

I wonder if any consideration, or work has been done, in updating the
bro-cluster-in-a-box script to work with the updated OS and Zeek version.
Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Paul Sibley