[Zeek] Zeek and Broker versions.

James Hughes japhughe at ucsc.edu
Thu Feb 6 14:14:43 PST 2020

Hello Zeek community:

I am new to this list and would like help debugging a connection from Zeek 3.0.1 to a machine running a broker python application. Broker is locally compiled version 1.2.4. This setup used to work, but now we have upgraded to 3.0.1 and it is no longer working.

The symptoms are that Zeek is connecting and disconnecting from the machine running Broker. I am guessing it is a version miss match but I do not know how to diagnose this. (If there are logs, I don't know where they might be.) Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely

Jim
'