[Zeek] Zeek and Broker versions.

Mike Dopheide dopheide at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 14:30:42 PST 2020

James,

While I haven't specifically tried to debug a situation such as yours, this
may be an avenue to try if you're building zeek from source:

1) Add  *--enable-debug to your configure flags.*
*2) Then you can run zeek with "-B broker" either on the command line or by
adding that to ZeekArgs in zeekctl.cfg.*
*3) Now you should see debug.log getting created.*

*-Dop*