[Zeek] scan.zeek question - exclude IP addresses

Gordon Wallum glwallum at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 12:10:44 PST 2020

This Christopher, would something like this work for the scan.zeek exclude?
I'll look at the bro simple scan now

At line 71:

local message=fmt("%s scanned at least %d unique hosts on port %s in %s",
key$host, r$unique, key$str, dur);
local exclude_ips: set[addr] = { xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, xxx.xxx.xxx.yyy,
xxx.xxx.xxx.zzz } ;
if (key$host !in exclude_ips)
NOTICE([$note=Address_Scan,
$src=key$host,