[Zeek] uninstalling of bro(version2.6.1)

Jon Siwek jsiwek at corelight.com
Tue Feb 18 10:35:20 PST 2020

Yeah, that's basically the uninstall process:

* broctl stop
* if you made any customizations to /usr/local/bro/etc/* or
/usr/local/bro/share/bro/site/local.bro, you may want to save those to
port to Zeek 3.0.x installation
* by default, all files live under /usr/local/bro/ prefix so deleting
that should be everything

- Jon