[Zeek] zeek erros with zbalance_ipc

Tim Wojtulewicz tim at corelight.com
Fri Feb 21 15:28:26 PST 2020

Yah, that would definitely explain it. Libpcap is probably setting the file descriptor to something weird after trying to open ’zc:10’ and that’s causing Zeek to throw an error. I’ll see if we can make that a little more friendly.

I recently fixed the af_packet plugin to build correctly with Zeek 3.1 and the process is pretty simple. If you want to look at those changes as a roadmap, go for it. We should have a blog post coming out pretty soon on zeek.org <http://zeek.org/> about it. Otherwise I’ll add it to my list for next week.

Tim